- Final Four NSCRO Teams Speak Post 2015 Men’s NSCRO...
- NFL athletes team up with rugby pros to teach...
- Watch video highlights from the 2015 Penn Mutual Collegiate...
- Penn State Women's Rugby Win Third Straight Championship
- Cal wins its third consecutive CRC in stunning fashion
- U. of California will once again defend its title...
- Day 1 photos from the 2015 Penn Mutual CRC
- Complete Day 2 Coverage of the 2015 Penn Mutual...
- Virginia Tech Men's Rugby Reflections
- Watch Live Online at NBC Sports for coverage of...
National Small College Rugby 7s Championship
|Date||May 30th & 31st, 2015 (Saturday – Sunday)|
|Venue||PPL Park | Home of the Philadelphia Union
Saturday May 30th - Gates Open at 8am
Sunday May 31st - Gates Open at 8am
|Organizer||National Small College Rugby Organization|
|Prize||NSCRO 7s Cup|
|Competing Teams||-The Claremont Colleges
- Lafayette College
- Lee College
- New England College
- New Mexico Highlands University
- University of North Florida
- Susquehanna University
- Wayne State University
|Tournament Bracket||Round Robin: 2 pools of 4 will play 3 matches each on Saturday . 3 points for win, 2 point for draw, 1 points for loss
Championship: Top 2 from each pool in pool play compete in Championship bracket on Sunday at PPL Park
Consolation: Bottom 4 will compete in consolation bracket on Saturday and Sunday
|Official Draw||To Be Announced|
|About NSCRO||The National Small College Rugby Organization (pronounced “N”-SCRO) was co-founded by Steve Cohen and Chip Auscavitch in 2007 to organize the Division 3 and Division 4 college rugby national playoff system and continues to be run by Steve Cohen. NSCRO governs over 300 men's and women's small colleges. The NSCRO championships have become a vital part in developing collegiate rugby in the U.S. and are now known as the Small College National Championships. The best small college rugby clubs are just that and to refer to them as Division 3 does not fully recognize their level of play, commitment to the sport and accomplishments both on and off the pitch. NSCRO is the Home of Small College Rugby in America and we encourage all small colleges to participate in our playoff system.|