- Tess Feury: Rugby Brings One Family Together
- Alabama, Indiana and Clemson Earn Their Way to CRC
- Rugby Player Spotlight: Madison Hughes
- Drexel, LaSalle, Penn and Villanova to Compete for Philadelphia City Championship
- South Carolina beats Tennessee at the SCRC
- Kutztown wins ACRL
- Watch & share the 2015 TV Commercial
- New Fields at PPL Park Means More Rugby
- Arkansas State earns spot in the CRC
Ohio State earns last CRC spot
By winning the Big Ten 7s in Columbus, Ind. a few weeks ago, The Buckeyes Ohio State claimed the final spot in the 2014 Collegiate Rugby Championship.
Despite a 5 and 0 record for the day, Ohio State found themselves down by 2 points going into halftime, however, they quickly recovered to defeat Iowa 29-12 in the final.
2014 will mark Ohio State’s third CRC appearance. The Buckeyes finished 7th in the inaugural event in 2010 and 14th in 2011.