- From Coast-to-Coast, the CRC brings out the stars
- CRC Teams Compete for the Pete Dawkins Trophy
- CRC Is Breeding Ground for Future Professionals
- Cal 7s ranked #1 in RugbyMag poll
- Rugby Legend Will Be Deeply Missed
- Cal defeats Life to win the 2013 CRC
- UCLA Upsets Dartmouth 19-17
- Penn State wins the Women's CRC
- Delaware beats Notre Dame to win the Plate Final
- Best Fans In Sports
Lots A, B, C & Boat Slip lot are $15 to park.
Off-site Lot – 4th and Edwards St. $15 to park.
Trailers of any kind are not permitted in stadium lots
Tailgating is allowed but space will be very limited as cars will be parked next to each other upon arrival.
Tailgating in the parking lots will be limited to 2’ behind the vehicle. Tailgating in empty stalls will be prohibited. We encourage fans to use Toyota Plaza outside the stadium to congregate. Fans will be permitted to bring tailgating items, food and beverage to the grass area of Toyota Plaza. Tailgating items, food and beverage will not be allowed in the vendor area on the concrete plaza section of Toyota Plaza or into the stadium.
- If bringing an oversized vehicle – camper, trailer, etc., please park in Lot C
- If you require ADA parking, please park in Lot B
- All vehicles entering Stadium lots will be directed into a parking spot. Fans are asked to follow the direction of the parking staff to quickly park your vehicle.
- Fans that wish to park next to friends must arrive at the same time. Parking spots cannot be reserved or saved for fans arriving at a later time.
- Glass containers are not permitted in Stadium parking lots
- Trash cans and larger containers are located throughout Stadium lots. Fans are asked to leave their tailgate location the way they found it and dispose of all trash.
- Golf carts, segways, skateboards, scooters and other non-licensed motorized vehicles are not permitted in Stadium Lots
Stadium Parking lots are patrolled by both private security and local law enforcement officers. Fans are asked to watch out for their family members and friends and keep tailgating activities under control at all times. Fans can be asked to leave parking lots for disorderly behavior and cited or arrested by law enforcement officers for public intoxication, fighting or other inappropriate behavior.