- South Carolina beats Tennessee at the SCRC
- Kutztown wins ACRL
- Watch & share the 2015 TV Commercial
- New Fields at PPL Park Means More Rugby
- Arkansas State earns spot in the CRC
- Penn Mutual CRC Qualifier Underway in Las Vegas
- Penn Mutual signs on as title sponsor of the CRC
- All-America Alum Sponsors Bears at Heroes Run
- Cal does it again
- Kutztown to face off against Cal in championship final
Rugby Legend Passes Suddenly
We are very sad to have learned that Dave Sitton, our great friend and longtime Head Coach of the University of Arizona men’s rugby team passed away suddenly Monday, August 12.
Dave was a hugely important figure in American rugby during his 39 years as coach of the Wildcats. He was one of the few coaches to bring his squad to four straight CRCs, and he also served on the broadcast team in 2010. He coached Eagles and was a friend to all of us, and he will be sorely missed.