Lots A, B, C are FREE to park in this year.
Off-site Lot – 4th and Edwards St. $15 to park.
Tailgating is allowed but space will be very limited as cars will be parked next to each other upon arrival.
Tailgating in the parking lots will be limited to 2’ behind the vehicle. Tailgating in empty stalls will be prohibited. We encourage fans to use Toyota Plaza outside the stadium to congregate.
- If bringing an oversized vehicle – camper, trailer, etc., please park in Lot C
- If you require ADA parking, please park in Lot B
- All vehicles entering Stadium lots will be directed into a parking spot. Fans are asked to follow the direction of the parking staff to quickly park your vehicle.
- Fans that wish to park next to friends must arrive at the same time. Parking spots cannot be reserved or saved for fans arriving at a later time.
- Glass containers are not permitted in Stadium parking lots
- Trash cans and larger containers are located throughout Stadium lots. Fans are asked to leave their tailgate location the way they found it and dispose of all trash.
- Golf carts, segways, skateboards, scooters and other non-licensed motorized vehicles are not permitted in Stadium Lots
Stadium Parking lots are patrolled by both private security and local law enforcement officers. Fans are asked to watch out for their family members and friends and keep tailgating activities under control at all times. Fans can be asked to leave parking lots for disorderly behavior and cited or arrested by law enforcement officers for public intoxication, fighting or other inappropriate behavior.